Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Run away horse

After arriving home from a busy conference in Sofia on Monday evening, I have been contemplating  whether to get back on the horse or not. I have truly and spectacularly fallen off and that damn horse has ran far far into the distance! I had all intentions to write during the 4 day conference but all of my waking minutes were filled with inspiring workshops, networking and frantically trying to absorb the city during breaks. So here I am, now plodding along on a much slower donkey. 

5 comments:

  1. But you're here...you showed up...and I'm glad you're here. I'd love to hear more about these inspiring workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saddle up ... we're still exploring the range of ideas out here.
    kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still several days left for writing I am glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to all of us! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have returned. Missed you. I want to hear about the conference.

    ReplyDelete